JOB DESCRIPTION QA Engineer
- Conduct testing every time a new feature is developed & deployed in testing/staging and make sure the codes deployed to production are fully bug-free.
- Make proper documentation of test results and track the status of issues found till the issue is resolved.
- Actively participate in standup meetings and other meetings related to testing planning, and project update meetings.
- Support development team with task planning, testing developed features and regular production testing.
- Building own test plan and sharing with the team for discussion and optimum outcome.
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Prepare project documentation for non-technical clients.
- Research and experiment with new approaches in testing and automation.